FC Beauty College is a premier provider of quality education in Beauty Therapy, Cosmetology and Hairdressing in Ghana. The College has been in the forefront of beauty therapy and hairdressing for over ten years and has had students enrolling from all over the world. The College also has been organizing skill upgrading programmes for practioners already in the industry.
The College was established in 1999 by Mrs. Grace Amey-Obeng and incorporated on the 7th April 2003 to provide training in Beauty therapy, cosmetology, Hairdressing and related subjects and also to conduct research and project work these areas.
FC Beauty College is registered with the Ghana Education Service (No. HO/GRA.1/V1/04001), CITY & GUILDS (Centre No. 817013), NVTI (No. NVTI/196/GRA) and ITEC UK (No.11889).
To work towards bringing Ghana’s beauty therapy and hairdressing professions to First World standards
Aspiring to create and pave the way for new and innovative styles and techniques in hairdressing and beauty therapy culture in our students thereby making FCBC synonymous with pioneering fashionable trends in beauty therapy and hairdressing worldwide.
To impart the FCBC culture of quality training and education in beauty therapy and hairdressing skills to students worldwide.
To be the Preferred Premier Provider of Quality Beauty Therapy and Hairstyling Education Programmes.
Programmes on offer:
- Diploma in Cosmetology-Level 2
- Proficiency Certificate in Hairdressing-short courses
- Certificate in Hairdressing
- Advanced Diploma in Hairdressing –Level 2
- Beauty Specialist Certificate-short courses in Beauty Therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Beauty Consultancy –Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Nail Technology –Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Nail Technology –Level 4
- Advanced Diploma in Spa Therapy –Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Dermal Technology –Level 4
- Advanced Diploma in Paramedical aesthetics –Level 5
Location and contact details
Adjacent Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) and opposite the Merchant Bank Head Office Annex at North Ridge
42 Examination Loop North Ridge
P.O. Box, 19778 Accra–North
Ghana West Africa
Telephone: +233-242786761 | +233-302-249792 ext 107 | +233-302-239612